This post contains affiliate links. Please read my Disclaimer for more information.
Raspberry Oreo No Bake Cheesecake Dessert
Confession: I love raspberries. I think they are almost my favorite fruit. It brings back memories from being at my Grandma’s house when I was little. They had raspberry canes at the side of their garage and we were sent out to pick. I was taught never to eat them while picking because Grandma said she had to check them for worms/bugs after we brought them in. Yup, that was enough information for me not to eat all I picked. Fast forward 15 years when I was working up in Northwestern Alberta and while patrolling some back roads, I came across wild raspberries in some of the older cut blocks (where they had logged years before). I picked them and ate with sugar and cream, on my granola and by the handfuls. I still check the berries before I eat them, yup, for worms and bugs! They are perfect for Raspberry Oreo no bake Cheesecake Dessert. Who doesn’t love Oreos too:)
So far two of my sweet grandkids have a love of raspberries. Cali likes to pop them onto her fingertips and eat them one by one, and her cousin Grant will sneak around the side of the house where his Mom has some growing and eat them right off the canes in the summer, not even checking for worms or bugs!
Raspberry Oreo Chocolate No Bake Cheesecake Dessert:
I needed a dessert for a last minute invitation to dinner and offered to bring dessert. I had frozen raspberries, half a package of Oreos and a lot of cream cheese (I bounce back and forth to Keto). So I did what most people do, I googled those three ingredients for dessert and from Cafe Delites this is the recipe I chose, or maybe it chose me based on the simplicity and ingredients on hand. I changed it a bit to go with what I had and wished I had a few more Oreos, but it worked out pretty and good.
1.5 cups of fresh or frozen Raspberries
3 TBSP Sugar
1.5 tsp Cornstarch
3 TBSP Water
1 8oz package of Cream Cheese
1 Cup Greek Yogurt
1/4 Cup Sugar
2 C Crushed Oreos
15 fresh or frozen whole Raspberries
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir and reduce heat to a simmer as it thickens. Remove from heat.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and greek yogurt in a bowl. With hand mixer, cream until smooth.
- Put 2 cups of Oreos in a zip lock back and crush, leaving some of the chunks.
- Using 4 small glasses or parfait glasses, layer the bottom with a few tablespoons of crushed Oreo’s, then add two heaping tablespoons of cream cheese mixture, smoothing it down a bit. Add a large tablespoon of the raspberry mixture and scatter 2-3 whole raspberries on top.
- Start the layers over again, but use a bit smaller amounts so you have enough for all. Top with 2-3 raspberries again.
This can be eaten right away or covered in plastic wrap and set in the fridge until dessert (if you can wait that long) It’s creamy and rich with a nice tart raspberry taste. Enjoy!
Want to remember this recipe? Save Oreo Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake Dessert to your favorite Pinterest board!
Latest posts by Homemade by cheryl (see all)
- PRIME DAY DEALS FOR GALS (and guys) THAT COOK AND CRAFT - July 15, 2019
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting - July 12, 2019
- 12 Hacks for Making a Cake Mix Taste Homemade - July 10, 2019